Research Scientist/Senior Research Scientist, Antibody Engineering
Immunome is a rapidly growing biotechnology company developing next-generation cancer therapeutics using the transformative potential of immunotherapy. We have an ambitious vision and a growing pipeline of novel antibody product candidates to treat solid tumor cancers such as lung, breast, colon and prostate. To achieve our mission, we seek motivated professionals who share our dedication to patients and our passion for discovery, innovation and scientific rigor.
We offer competitive compensation, an attractive benefits package and a collaborative and entrepreneurial culture. Immunome is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Research Scientist or Senior Research Scientist to:
- Characterize and optimize the biochemical and biophysical properties of human mononclonal antibodies identified from cancer patients
- Recombinantly express antibodies
- Identify methods to improve key antibody engineering processes
- Contribute to both lead candidate selection and optimization and will support biological characterization of leads.
- MS in biology, biochemistry, cell biology or related discipline with 3-5 years of experience
- Laboratory skills in cell culture, molecular biology, recombinant antibody expression, immunoassays (ELISA, IP’s), gel electrophoresis, liquid chromatography
- Familiarity of phage-display technology. Extensive hands-on bench work is expected
- Highly self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and independent scientific thinking to solve complex technical and scientific problems
- Capable of integrating information generated from multiple sources to shape and strengthen research hypotheses
- Ability to work independently yet team-oriented; capable of building strong relationships with peers, partners outside of function and customers
- Experience in generating large-scale libraries for use in display-based approaches to improve antibody characteristics
- Extensive experience with techniques for measuring binding affinity and kinetics
- Experience with statistical analysis and visualization of data using commercial and/or open source software and computational tools
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.